THANK YOU TO OUR DELEGATES!
The International Society for Rapid Response Systems joined with the HSJ’s Patient Safety Congress and Patient Safety Awards in 2018 to deliver a two-day landmark event to help dramatically improve patient outcomes and safety in healthcare.
The International Conference on Rapid Response Systems & Medical Emergency Teams is the leading deteriorating patients and rapid response meeting in the world, addressing the number one cause of avoidable deaths in hospital. In 2018 it was co-located with the HSJ’s Patient Safety Congress and Patient Safety Awards to deliver more sessions and bring together clinical experts and leading voices on patient safety.
- World leading clinicians and researchers discussing best practice and innovation from Britain, Europe, America, Asia and Australia
- Why hospitals aren’t safer: what they must do to be better (clinician led change, the patient role)
- Managing deterioration from care home to intensive care
- How to make it easy to do the right thing
- Measuring and improving rapid response processes and outcomes
- First reports of new rapid response multicentre studies
- State of the art in critical cases: sepsis, AKI, and other clinical challenges
- Engaging the board and policymakers
- Technology for high-risk patients and Rapid Response Systems: what’s new, what’s next
- The acute care - end of life care interface
- Multi professional working
- Optimising education, training and clinical competence
- Specialist care in maternity, paediatrics, cancer and the frail elderly
The iSRRS has excellent contacts with specialist clinical groups and national associations from around the world. For this event the iSRRS are partnering with the National Outreach Forum.